Adventures in Agriculture – Annual Ag Tour
The Billings Chamber Annual Ag Tour is ready to hit the road again with Adventures in Agriculture! Join us on Friday, June 19th as we explore southeast Montana, including stops at Special K Ranch, a rare tour of Montana Silversmith’s, White Deer Ranch, AniPro Arena Rick Young Auctioneers and Red Lodge Ales.
The tour is from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and costs $55. Click here to learn more and register.
- Arrive early and join your peers and other attendees for a light breakfast and networking from 7:00- 7:30 a.m. at the Billings Chamber (815 S. 27th St.) The buses depart promptly at 7:30 a.m.
- Our first stop of the tour will be at Special K Ranch – learn this working ranch providing many of the foods and flowers you see at local markets and who calls it home.
- Next up is a rare opportunity to tour Montana Silversmiths and Outlet Shopping – this is an exclusive look behind the scenes of handcrafted silver and the art behind the pieces so many of us treasure.
- For lunch we stop at White Deer Ranch for a tour. This incredible gem hosts many treasures including farm to table dinners. Share a lunch family-style made completely of things grown on the ranch.
- After lunch we take off for AniPro Arena Rick Young Auctioneers. This new facility breathes life for auctions and events of all kinds from farm & ranch, real estate, antiques, estates, livestock and more.
- We’ll wrap up our day of touring at Red Lodge Ales. Join us for a tour behind the Made in Montana Label and a hand-crafted microbrew to finish the day.
- Buses will arrive back at the Billings Chamber by 5:30 p.m.