Northwestern Energy (888) 467-2669
Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative (406) 348-3411 or (800) 736-5323

Montana-Dakota Utilities (406) 896-4250

City of Billings (406) 657-8315
Lockwood Water User’s Assoc. (406) 259-4120

City of Billings (406) 657-8315

Waste Disposal
City of Billings (406) 657-8356

Spectrum Reach (877) 273-7626

1860 Monad Rd.
Billings, MT 59102
(877) 273-7626

Internet Service (Residential)
Spectrum (877) 273-7626

Cellular Phone Services

AT&T: 406-356-0598

Cellular One: 406-656-5949

Cellular Plus – Verizon: 406-655-4858


Telecommunications (Business or Residential)

Integra Telecom: integratelecom.com or 406-294-4000

ABTelecom: abtelcom.net or 406-248-4204

Acorn Technologies: acorntec.com or 406-652-1515

Cerium Networks: ceriumnetworks.com or 406-255-2200

Connect Telephone & Computer Group: theconnectgroup.com or 406-248-8900

Nemont: nemont.net or 406-650-8800

Spectrum: optimum.com or 877-273-7626

Pacific Technology Alliance: pacifictechnology.org or 406-660-1262

For a variety of assistance programs, contact:

HRDC Community Action Agency

HRDC offers many resources for you, for your family and for your home, all in the name of helping people move forward.  Their programs are designed to better the conditions under which low-income children, men and women learn, work and live.

Energy Assistance:  Individuals must have adequate access to residential energy in order to heat their home and power appliances including life-saving equipment for the disabled and the elderly.  HRDC provides assistance to low-income individuals in completing the State of Montana’s Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) and Energy Share applications.  Both homeowners and renters may apply.

Housing Counseling:  HRDC is a HUD approved housing counseling agency providing free counseling in the areas of mortgage delinquency, default resolution and pre-purchase. Individuals who are in pre-foreclosure, foreclosure, or are first-time homebuyers are eligible for counseling services.  There are no income guidelines or county restrictions to participate.