Childcare is a critical component in any robust and quality community, and Billings childcare resources are ready to serve you. The Billings Chamber members providing childcare resources and services include:

Billings Childcare Resources

Friendship House of Christian Service
3123 8th Avenue South
(406) 259-5569

Friendship House of Christian Service is a community development agency working with preschool children to grandparents. They offer All Day Early Education for Little Learners ages 3, 4, and 5, Out-of-School Time enrichment for students ages 5-12, K-6th Grade, and the Friendship Café for teens, with food, coffee, music and open gym.

Boys & Girls Clubs of Yellowstone County
505 Orchard Lane
(406) 245-4457

The Boys & Girls Clubs of Yellowstone County serve the needs of children and to help them to become productive, caring, responsible citizens. This includes after school snacks, homework help, character and leadership development programs, health and life skills, art, sports fitness and recreation, and education and career development.

St. John’s United
2429 Mission Way
(406) 655-5600

The Center for Generations is a faith-based, but non-denominational early childhood program. We are dedicated to providing a healthy, safe, and nurturing environment where children can experiment, explore and learn about the world around them.

2100 S. Shiloh Road
(406) 652-8100

Have your little explorer come to preschool at the zoo!  For ages 3-5, small class sizes where they learn the basics along with hanging out with the coolest animals.

For Childcare information in the Billings area also contact the Human Resource Development Council:

HRDC Community Action Agency

HRDC offers many resources for you, for your family and for your home, all in the name of helping people move forward.  Their programs are designed to better the conditions under which low-income children, men and women learn, work and live.

Child Care Assistance:  HRDC administers the State of Montana Best Beginnings Childcare Scholarship.  Children on Best Beginnings must attend a licensed child care center, registered group or family child care home, or legally certified child care provider.

If you’d like to learn more about utilities and services available in Billings, request a Relocation Guide.