Adventures in Agriculture – Annual Ag Tour
This year the Billings Chamber Ag Tour takes you to operations big and small.
The 2019 Ag Tour visits varied operations connecting you with Montana’s #1 industry. We’re traveling west of Billings with stops learning about:
- No till beets & barley under pivot irrigation
- Leaf cutter bee incubation
- Traditional aspects of beef and pork operations
The cost to attend us just $55 and includes your breakfast and lunch. Space is limited, so register now!
Friday, June 7th 7:30 am
Meet at the Yellowstone Convention Center – 2257 Overland Ave
- Arrival and Check in at Yellowstone Convention Center (2257 Overland Ave)
- Swanky Roots Tour
- Lunch and Networking at Lions Park Laurel
- Afternoon local farm tours
- Trailhead Spirits
We will return to the Yellowstone Convention Center at approximately 5:00 p.m.