Who else is tired of being cooped up at home? I know the majority of us respect the Stay at Home order and, here at the Chamber, we’re encouraging everyone to do their part. Why? Not only because we want to protect our friends and loved ones, but also because we believe it’s the fastest way to get back to business.
To that end, we are going to help you get some business in motion right NOW! We all want our favorite businesses to be here when this is all over. We all want to support the people struggling through this. It may feel hard to do when we have to stay home, but thankfully, our always-on, extremely connected world makes this easier than ever! Here are some meaningful ways you can make a positive impact on the businesses you love today:
- Buy a gift card: Plan for future holidays or events and stock up, or spend now on gift cards what you would normally spend if you were able to be out and about as usual. Send a gift card to a friend as a day brightener or create a gift card basket to use as a giveaway from your business. Click here for a list of retailers and small businesses that would make great options.
- Buy a membership to a museum or gym, or purchase a gift certificate for future events. Click here for a great list of places to consider.
- Skipping your normal salon service? Purchase a gift card now to get your nails done or your hair fixed up once things return to normal. Click here for our member spas and salons.
- There are tons of businesses who need our love right now. Think cars and RV sales, pet care and grooming, promotional items, nurseries/greenhouses… the list could go on and on. Click here for a full list of member businesses offering retail or client interaction services.
- Remember to also support our restaurants! Click here for more on that.
The bottom line is that now is the time to not only #LookForTheHelpers, but to also find ways to Be A Helper. If you are among those who are privileged enough to have a little extra to give, please consider doing so by supporting a small business now. We are confident Billings will come out of this strong, and it will take all of us showing up and helping each other across the finish line. We’re proud to be #BillingsStrong!